Sunday, December 2, 2007

Day before...

So tomorrow is my first day back to work. I'm feeling very trepidatious. Paddy and Guga are snoring away on the couch. I have to post the pics of the two dogs that were taken over the summer by a Japanese female photographer I met at an event that I bartended at.

Tonight I went to dinner at Applebee's with my parents who were trying to iron out my nerves.

At work, I hope I'm able to carry on about my nasty bout with pneumonia.

I've been bidding like a fiend on a bunch of eBay auctions. I found the nicest pair of shoes and a lovely shirt. I've gotta get back to work. I hope it goes well. I'll try to fill a blog entry out each night, a therapeutic blogging.

I wonder who commented on April 29. Whoever you are, the one person who reads this blog, state who you are!

No comments: