Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Now this coming weekend for sure this time

So Davey didn't make it up last weekend. See his email below explaining:

"OK, I got flown out to San Fran today for work. Just got back to my hotel room after a long day. Hope I can fly out tomorrow, but it pretty much ruined my chance to come see you tomorrow. The hotel is really cool though. If you want me to send you some photos from my room, I can."

He sent me a text saying he'll try hard to be here this coming weekend but he can't make promises out of his control.

He's been MIA since last Friday so I sent him a video email hoping to jog up his senses. LOL He has to respond to that email. Anyways, here's looking to this weekend.

What shd I eat today? That is the question, I might go to Thai Pavilion and grabbing some Seafood Spicy Noodle.

No comments: