Monday, March 28, 2011

Tax Season Going on Strong!

The Knicks beat the Orlando Magic in overtime. Thrilling game!

Well Davey says he's coming to NYC to visit. We shall see. He's turned MIA lately.

I have one bookkeeping client tomorrow at 11AM, getting paid by one tax client tomorrow at around 5PM and then getting some receipts from a third client to type up into a spreadsheet for him. Wednesday I have an 8:30AM appt and an 11AM appt. Both tax clients. Thursday I have a 12PM tax client. No appts so far on Friday. One bookkeeping client at 10AM on Sat. A double client (boyfriend, girlfriend) at 4PM on Sunday. And it hasn't reached the midway of the week and I'm booked this week solidly.

I have 4722 in the bank account, but I have a 130 ticket, 1100 rent, 250 rent check outstanding. I wanna have 5-6K after tax season.

Have to get up at 9AM tomorrow. I should make my office hours 12PM to 7PM.

Paddy's being finicky lately. I feed him so much food he should be happy he has a mummy like me.

No comments: