Sunday, February 8, 2015

The 2014 Tax Season has Started and I'm getting busy already

So the 2014 Tax Season started January 20, 2015 and I've been getting busy even this early in the season.

I hope to be able to save enough money to move out to Astoria by June 2015. Wish me luck!

I just ordered my appointment cards! I designed it after my dentist's appointment cards. Yee-haw!

So I went to SF in mid-January to visit my cousin and my good friend Elaine. Elaine moved to SF to find a husband, I wish her all the best luck in that endeavor. I'm so happy I'm able to stay in NYC where I love it so much and Carl is my great bf of all time. My love!

He wanted to come over last night so he came by around 2:10AM and left at 5AM. I can't wait until I move to Astoria so he can spend the night. I hope he's not married or has a secret gf in his apartment now. LOL.

So finally all the ex-guys in my life have stopped contacting me or the blocking iPhone capabilities have deleted all their messages. Davey might be reading these entries as he said he saw my blog but he was such a loser. I wouldn't date him in the 1.5 years since I met Carl. I'd rather be alone than with a loser like Davey! LOL

Not sure what Valentine's day plans are with Carl but I'll be sure to spend Friday with him as Fridays at Starbuck's has prevailed over the course of time.

OK so this is my entry for February 2015. I was trying to be ambitious and update it every day but my busy work schedule and such does not allow for that.

I do have to work out so maybe I will give my ankle the rest of February to heal and I will try to work out on on it March 1! That's really ambitious since that will be the full force of tax season time!

I weigh 118! I was 102 last year mid year to July. I will get to that weight if it kills me by July 2015.

No comments: