Monday, December 26, 2016

December 2016 posting

So 2016 was a great year for me financially and business-wise.

I made a lil over 105K. 32.5% growth; 11% adjusted for rent increase (Wework is $7050 more money) and my bf wages ($9850) not deducted as he's paid under the table.

I'm aiming for 125K in 2017. I joined a networking group so I hope to increase my earnings in that group.

Carl and I continue to date, this Oct marked our third year anniversary. Not bad.

I think I will cut down his hours to only mid Feb to mid April and increase mine.

I lost a few friends but friends are expendable, lol

I don't have many new years resolutions. I think I will add a barre class on Monday evenings even if it's not a true barre class. I will also aim to run 2-3 miles for 5 days in a week. Decided not to hire any nutritionist.

No comments: