Sunday, April 8, 2018

Future Plans

Well I was going to look at a luxury studio apt in Long Island City last Friday but a work appt came up so I decided to postpone it.

My father said he'll help me buy a one bedroom apt in Long Island City or Astoria in 5 years. Can I stay living in Bayside for another five years. I moved back in July of 2013. It's now April 2018 4 years and 9 months. My boyfriend wants me to live in Bayside forever. I can't afford this house. I'm also afraid what will happen when my parents die. Oh well they are in good health as is Paddy, so I don't have to worry about that for a while.

This tax season is going quite strongly. Not as great as the 2015 tax season, but maybe as good as last tax season 2016. I think I can continue to stay at WeWork this year as I made enough this tax season. I was contemplating working for a real company after this tax season. It's so hard being self-employed.

My Craigslist advertising is in jeopardy. They are now charging $5 per ad. That will double my advertising costs.

On April 10, it'll be the 4 year sanniversary with Carl.

I am at 101.4 lbs. I was as low as 99.5 lbs. I am doing this solely on diet. I haven't exercised since January 2018. I bought a 12 pack and I'm down to 6-7 sessions. I don't think I'll get anymore. I think I can run again and I like cardio more than strength training. I lost 3.5 inches off my waist by hiring an online coach. That's a field I want to get into. Online fitness coaching.

I will try to update my blog once a month. Just a brief update.

No comments: