Tuesday, February 6, 2007

So it's finally over, I am so relieved. I couldn't even look at the guy anymore, he disgusts me. He disappointed me. He wasn't even clever or smart enough to take care of himself.

In some ways, I wish I never cared enough to harass him. He could still have it and get infertile. Hopefully for the sake of the future world, he is sterile or will choose to not have kids.

He is a dumb individual.

I would have went to the police or an attorney way before he threatened just now. Just end it already.

I could care less if an attorney reads this and tries to arrest me. I am entitled to free speech. As for the actual address, a lot of the time people are caricatured and slandered. Bush is slandered with a ton of people knowing where he lives.

The world keeps moving.

If he had a case, he would have gone to the lawyer and police already. They will just laugh it off in the same manner as he is laughable.

No comments: