Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Flying away

A new day, a new world.

So I was text msg'ing pp because I wanted to let him know I got the test results records copied and printed out.

He didn't need them. I told him you're welcome or in the case that I gave it to you, then I'm sorry. He was like thanks, ditto. I also told him the next guy that gave it to me I will kill. He said it was understandable.

I said I don't even get an apology. And he wrote me "sorry may". Finally, acknowledgement and an expression of remorse. I said wow, I'm gonna save this tm and that I will stop bothering him. He said no bother... Then he asked me about ever being with a girl. I told him I was surprised that he wanted anything to do with me. And he said, "covered of course."

So the saga continues. I might shell out $300 for Ms. Madalyn Alsyn because I am confused and need guidance. She also doesn't seem to be a scam artist, since it's a one-time fee. I need to call her because I had blown her off.

I am getting a tidy sum of money back from my taxes. As soon as I get my Rudd property tax statement and then my CF W-2, I have all my other tax forms needed.

I am also bartending this Sunday for a small private get-together.

And to top it off, I am interviewing this Thursday for an IA position at a Fortune 500 consumer products company.

Anyways, I hope I get it so I can travel but it would entail 50% travel. And then I won't see pp and that would be over. Not sure if I should do that.

No comments: