Sunday, January 20, 2008

GIANTS WIN THE NFC GAME!!! =)


The Giants won the NFC (National Football Conference) Game. I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED!!!

The Giants are in the Super Bowl!

Go Eli and the Giants!!!

I watched the first half at my parents' home in Bayside, then drove home during halftime, and got home to watch them defeat the Green Bay Packers in OT (Overtime). That was the ritual for the NFC Division Title against the Dallas Cowboys. I will follow that ritual for the Super Bowl and am crossing my fingers for Eli Manning, Michael Strahan, Tom Coughlin the coach and the rest of the Giants.

Yay! Yay! Yay!

I have lost 2 pounds since stopping the paranoia medication, so far 4 days. I am at 115. I topped out at 118. I was at 96 before the medication. I stopped having the hunger pangs in the middle of the night. It reminds me of the The Cure song "like to watch you eat in the middle of the night" which has physical undertones.

I emailed back JK, he emailed me about his adventure trekking website in November, most likely a mass emailing, then I emailed him back Dec 31, he emailed me back Jan 8, and then I emailed him a day ago to see if he got married or engaged yet.

I got a bookcase with bottom drawer (ALVE) at IKEA, two wastebaskets, a set of dinnerware utensils, and 2 glass jars (for sugar and P&G's doggie snacks). My brother will help me install it on Thursday.

I am working in CT tomorrow (Martin Luther King Jr Day) so most likely will get a comp day on Friday, so I can get my brother to come over to my apartment to help me lug over and assemble the bookcase on Thursday night. He and his gf at the time helped assemble the first bookcase. This time I will give it a try.

Yep, that's the exciting news on my end. I am determined to use this blog as a daily log / check up for my recovery.

No comments: