Saturday, January 19, 2008

follows

I wonder if he has access to this site.

So a girl emailed me about that other site where his name appears. I felt bad telling her what had happened. I guess it will follow him wherever he goes.

I have a half marathon I am intent on running although 6 miles is the highest I've run, I have to run 8-9 miles tomorrow.

I just spent over 1k on 12 pants, 4 skirts, and 6 suit jackets. I was way depressed and stressed out at work. I decided to stop taking the paranoia medication because of the weight gain. I also gave up on stocking on Pepsi so I can cut down on calories.

I saw the cute guy at work in CT. I may have to go into work this coming Monday, Martin Luther King Jr day. Work is getting stressful.

Paddy is snoring underneath this chair while Guga is sleeping in his Manchester United bed.

No comments: