Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nightmare


I just had this awful dream. I had a dream that I was watching this movie about this little girl who battles all these illnesses and depression and surgeries to survive, and her mother is also a depressed individual, and whenever anything bad happens to the little girl, she is supposed to go to her grandmother and her father, not to her. And then she says she doesn't want to know if the little girl is unhappy. Then she goes away to another corner of the house while the little girl has to process this. That her own mother would rather not know. Then it goes through and chronicles the little girl's surgeries and battle to fight her depression.

I had this dream I was watching this movie, and I felt like the little girl in the movie and my parents wanted me to stop watching the movie. And then I told my mom how I know she told me not to tell her when I was feeling sad. And it turned out the little girl was me.

No comments: