Friday, June 27, 2008

Waiting for my bro to come over to take the tv down. Dismantling my life.

I don't know if I can give up my job to become a personal trainer. Especially at the 43rd Street gym. It's one of the smallest gyms I've seen. How can I quit my good-paying job for an uncertain one.

All I do know is that I have to change jobs. I am getting an interview with NBC. Even though it's with the Bravo channel.

I also didn't even get to meet anyone from Tenzan about the bartending job. I will go there again if I have to. I will also start going to different open calls. I have about one month's rent in my bank account and a whole lot of debt. Not the position to quit my job.

It's giving me a headache. I have to see if I can amp the bartending interviewing to the level of the Equinox interviewing. Then I am bound to get a bartending gig.

~may

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: