Monday, August 17, 2009

Last Entry

Set up my livejournal account and made my first entry tonight. That prolly means I won't be writing in this blog anymore. Sorry having my brother read these entries makes me not want to write anything more. Haha.

I am so addicted to Facebook. I have to wean myself off of it. Danica unfriended me on Facebook last week or the week before that. I wasn't supportive of her book title stealing episode. Paula something swiped her book title and Danica was pissed. It was so silly, I thought. And some Post readers thought it was silly too. Of course, they weren't considered Danica's friends. It had a happy ending, she changed the book title. But even the change was stupid, she reworded it and used two different words to replace the same words in her title. I can't believe people waste their times on this. I don't think Danica is going to get another book deal. She's not that good a writer. I bought that book and didn't find that many good ideas. The new book is prolly going to be a bestseller. That must hurt. Anyways, the good thing is I unfollowed Danica on her twitter page, and won't check her blog anymore. She called me an 80 pound wench in high school so she was never my friend. I've successfully weaned myself off of her so I just have to wean myself off of FB.

Anyways, prolly my last entry to this site for a while.

No comments: