Monday, September 7, 2009

Juan Carlos Ferrero

Came back from Aruba 10 days ago. I got really dark. And not burnt, so yay for me.

I am now cheering for Juan Carlos Ferrero. I went to two of his matches and now he's in the fourth round tomorrow, which I'm also going to. I tried going to his second round but the tickets were sold out. He is meeting 6th seed Juan Martin del Potro, a formidable foe. He's going to need all the luck he can get. I hope my good luck extends to tennis.

I ran 6 miles yesterday but wanted to run 12 miles but my right knee started hurting, I might have to take off a few days to heal that.

I haven't seen Marty in weeks. He's doubtful for the marathon, he hasn't been running enough. I don't know what his problem is. He can't possibly run the marathon with what little training he's doing. Not my problem though. I am going to run this marathon if it kills me.

No comments: