Sunday, July 25, 2010

Great Adventures and Atlantic City

So Brian's taking me to Great Adventures next Friday. I have to go to Newark at noon and he'll drive there. He also said he'll pay for admission. It'll be $25 each since there's a special deal on Coke Cans. Mon-Fri buy one get one free.

Then my bro wanted to go to Atlantic City on Wednesday so I might go there for the second time in my life. The first time I went there I was 19 and I couldn't gamble since they carded me. I've only since gambled in one poker game (lost when I went all-in). That'll be my mini-vacation. I'm also headed to Boston August 7-8 to visit Helen, she might be moving from Boston to somewhere else because Nick, her husband, has to find a place to do his post-doc.

I bought these two pairs of shoes, one Franco Sarti sandals and this other Taryn Rose open-toed peep shoes. Both used and a bargain! Spent 20 on the sandals and 60 on the shoes. I also bought a dress for $15 so I got three items for less than 100! I love eBay!

No comments: