Sunday, July 25, 2010

End of Brian

OK, Brian just ended it with me because he didn't think we had enough chemistry and logistically we lived too far apart. I was going to try and argue with him but I am not going to. I think he's too fat and he has a 4 year old son. So no Great Adventures this Fri. I might see if my bro wants to go to Great Adventures on Fri.

No one else has contacted me on the dating sites so that's a bummer. I joined match, eharmony and okcupid. I might rejoin plentyoffish.

I seem to max out at two dates with a guy and then they end it. Hope I break out from that. Maybe I'll just post on craigslist on the long-term dating section. That's how I met Rich and I dated him for like 2 months.

Oh I'm going to Atlantic City Wed to Fri morning, that'll be my vacation this year. Short trip. Plus going to Boston weekend of August 7-8. I need to focus growing my business. Maybe I'll take a break from dating.

No comments: