Monday, August 23, 2010

Italian Baked Lamb Chops

I'm making this, Italian Baked Lamb Chops, for lunch and dinner tonight. Yeah, I'm back to cooking baby! I'll take a pic of my final product and append this posting in an hr or so................ Bon appetit!

Thank God I tried that recipe out before trying to cook it for Davey. It didn't turn out that well, I had to nuke it in the microwave to cook it because it was still visibly red on the outside. Didn't snap a picture because it didn't look so good. Now I have enough leftovers to feed me til the end of tomorrow. So I'm not going to my parents until Wednesday to stock up on some food. I'm poor this week. August has been a sloooooooow month.

Anyways, I was going through my recipes and I'll make the Spicy Chipotle Lasagna for Davey if he comes up to NYC this weekend. He mentioned in an email last Friday morn abt coming the weekend after which would make it this coming weekend, but he hasn't followed that up with a more substantive email so not sure. Anyways I asked him if he wanted brownies with almonds or vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting. I'm hoping he says brownies so I don't have to buy an electric mixer.

No comments: