Friday, August 6, 2010

Back Together with Davey

OMG, I broke up with Brian on Monday July 26 and three days later on Thursday July 29, Davey emailed me and asked if I wanted to visit him in MD. No apology, just saying if I wanted to come down, he'll pick me up in Baltimore. That he was willing to "forgive past transgressions." I emailed him back saying was he really going to forgive the mean horrible email I sent him. He responded later that night and said if it was said out of spite, he could forgive it.

Anyways, after dating Brian for two weeks, I realized I still like Davey. the only minuses are his age and he is living in MD. But I decided to go down to MD on Saturday and I had a blast. He bought me a bikini from Hollister and didn't make me pay for it :) since he threw away the bikini I left at his apt after that mean email. We went to Balducci's and he got me this expensive wagyu ribeye steak. We got home and took a nap then he cooked me dinner. It was the best steak I've ever had. Anyways, we watched Hot Tub Time Machine but 30 minutes into the movie I fell asleep. Boy was I tired. then we went to sleep, got up around 9am and had some coffee. It was a relaxing weekend. He said when I come down in the fall, he'll take me to DC. So I'm taking that as in when I go to see him in September. :)

Anyways, he said it's his turn to come and visit me. So he hasn't given me a specific weekend yet but maybe in 3-4 weeks. Not sure if I'm going to cook for him, since he's such a great cook. Maybe we can go to Rayuela, that's a perfect date place. I'll treat him since he is driving up to see me.

So I'm debating whether or not to tell my therapist that I broke up with him for those three weeks. I'm leaning to just saying he came up to see me. I don't want her to judge the relationship like my other two friends, Ka Ming and Jacqui not approving. Only Jackie is not judging my relationship, which I'm grateful for.

I got up at 3AM today after going to sleep around 8:30PM, so I sent Davey an email ard 4AM and he's yet to respond. I think he checks his email before he goes to work and after he goes to work since he doesn't have yahoo mail at work. I hope he responds by tonight.

Heading to my parents and Jones Beach today. Then Yankees-BoSox game at 7PM with Jackie. She got these $75 seats for her bday on August 18, so looking forward to that game between the Yankees and Detroit Tigers :)

Just wanted to say I'm back in a relationship and I'm happy. I could see myself falling for him. He is debating on whether to buy or rent in NYC so once he makes his mind up, he'll be moving to NYC. Can't wait to hang out with him more!

No comments: