Thursday, January 26, 2012

Brandon's baaaack

OK the last time I heard from Brandon R was October 31. It's been almost three months later but he contacted me on yahoo messenger. Strangely enough on twitter he checked into Boston places but he said he wanted to meet now. Which means he's fake checking into Boston places. WEIRD

Anyways I have to meet someone at 4:30PM and then going home and then maybe concert by Deadbeat Darling tonight so not meeting Brandon tonight.

It's interesting to see he resurfaced. I knew he wouldn't completely disappear.

He said why would I care abt him when I said it was nice to know he was alive. I just agreed. He's my ideal bf besides the 8 year age difference and him being Jewish. those two minor things.

I became a fan of his sister's. At first they have different last names so I thought they were cousins. But I'm pretty sure they are siblings.

He just signed off yahoo, maybe it will be another three months before he contacts me. Who knows?

He is on a dating site with his ny8685 which is his gmail email address. He lists himself as 5'11. And I thought he was 6'. None of the guys I've hooked up with was 6' except maybe Jonathan Tootell. He had a nice body!

I am so Internet stalking Brandon. I know he has two sisters and parents. His mom's an artist. Dad's a dentist.

I have to stop googling him. LOL

I will post more if I hear from Brandon more. LOL. Back to being in love with the wonderboy.

No comments: