Saturday, February 4, 2012

Update this week

I've fallen off the exercise band wagon. I will recommit this week. I will try to sign up for Gregg Cook's spin class at 19th and Broadway on Monday. I have two or three tax appts on Monday. One on Fri and three undetermined ones. I will try and get my business tax software this month and mail my amended tax returns so I can get my tax refund.

I heard from Brandon last Sat but didn't want to meet so I made up some excuse. Haven't heard from him since. He is in Chappaqua/Mt Kisco area now or this afternoon. Too bad for a mild winter. He really does enjoy skiing.

Oh well, meeting Chiemi for dinner at Black Iron Burger. $19 for two burgers, two sides, and two beers. Not so bad. Dentist appt on Monday. Meeting Augusto for an Indian meal somewhere on the UES on Friday. Chill weekend - Real Madrid game on Sunday Feb 12. Meeting a CU applicant on Sat in Bayside.

OK off to play word with games with my bro. I'm improving!

Super Bowl Sunday tomorrow. Not sure if I should mix up my schedule and watch from a different locale like my parents' house. GO GIANTS AND ELI! Beat Tom Brady and Patriots convincingly! Will try to do mass 7:45AM. Then Giants white manicure in the morning. 12:30PM and 4PM tax appts. Busy day tmw!

No comments: