Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Month of May

I tried to post an ad from my apt last night but could not. Oh well.

Anyways, I had an eventful birthday month. I went to Roberto's comedy club routine at NY Comedy Club on May 11 (Friday). I also went to Tomoe Sushi with Josh (didn't like it that much).

On Sat night (May 12) I went to Mika with Augusto. Sunday night I went to Wild Ginger with Rebecca.

Then I did the Chinese Architecture Seminar on May 15 at the China Institute. That was kinda boring but I did get a nice architecture book with one of the editor's signatures!

May 18 Friday I went to see Giselle (dress circle, front row). Not bad! I had dinner at Rosa Mexicano with three other ladies from my opera and ballet meetup group.

May 19 was cap day at Yankees Stadium. The Yankees lost but I got a pretty nice cap.

I had hotpot dinner with my bro at Mabo Szechuan in Prince Street at Main Street Flushing last night. I think I ordered the wrong hotpot broth, but I'll be back in the fall time!

Tonight I will go to Haru Hana with Chiemi. Need to use a groupon before it expires.

Thursday will attend a Jimmy Fallon book signing at Union Square Barnes and Noble. Friday night will go to sushi place Jewel Bako in the East Village. Sat Mets-Padres Randy Staub bobble head day. Monday Phillies-Mets game!

No comments: