Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Month of May Ending

My month of celebrating my birthday is going to be gone in two short days!

So I went to a Mets-Padres game where they won 9-0 on Saturday May 26. Then went to Mets-Phillies game that was close then Phillies won 8-4 on Memorial Day Monday May 28. I went to Louie's Oyster Bar and Grill on Memorial Day Monday night with my parents and bro to celebrate my birthday, Steve's new job and Mother's Day for my mom.

So tomorrow will go to Cornell CAAAN Thank-you reception at the Cornell Club on East 44th Street between Madison and the one west of that... Thursday going back to Yum Yum in Queens (Sunnyside?) for the NY Ethnic Group. Friday no plans yet. Getting my hair cut at Mizu (Park Ave and 59th St) Saturday morning. Saturday night going to the Venus in Fur Broadway play with Hugh Dancy (HOT, hot, HOT). Sunday night watching Snow White and the Huntsman (with hot THOR Chris Hemsworth). Didn't think Chris Hemsworth was that hot until recently when I saw him in Avengers!

Next Tuesday is a Joan Rivers' book signing at Barnes and Noble Union Sq. Wednesday is a Riverside Symphony meetup at 8PM that night. Thursday is a meetup dinner at Dopo Teatro (one of my clients is the PR for them).  Friday night I'm going to a ballet meetup (Onegin), dinner at Rosa Mexicano. 


No comments: