Sunday, June 24, 2012

Plans for the rest of this month of June

Ran 1 mile on Friday, 1 mile on Saturday and 1.5 miles this morning. Started personal training June 15! Three times a week until my half-marathon end of September.

So I went to Friday night dinner at Joe's Shanghai with my meetup group. Then afterwards hung out with Meehan and watched the Mets win over Yankees.

Saturday I went to a brunch meetup at Il Violino. Yankees won last night.

Today I might go to a meetup at Beer Garden.

Monday I have a training session (after work).

Tuesday I will hang out with my bro - might go to Dumont Burger in Brooklyn.

Wednesday I will do a training session in the morning. That night I will watch Swan Lake.

Thursday I will watch Yankees-Chicago White Sox game with Chiemi.

Friday I have two interviews. One full-time CPA firm, the other would be another client for AccountEdge LLC

Then I am off to Boston for the weekend. Will check out the two Equinox'es in Boston.

Hang out with Helen and Nick Fri night and come back on Saturday to see Nat.

Some sandal shopping and then Fiona Apple concert in the evening (the point of going, even though I really did want to meet Nat).

Sunday headed home.





No comments: