Saturday, June 9, 2012

June Musings

Got a referral from a tax client, so waiting for her at Starbucks.
Sharapova won the French Open.
Today I may be taking a studio spin cycling class (gained some weight over the past few months) so I'm going on a diet and exercise spree!

Tonight heading to Sardi's for dinner with Ji Hyun, then Evita the Broadway play with Ricky Martin!

Tomorrow I am going to Mets-Yankees Subway series game featuring Mets' Jon Niese and Yankees Andy Pettitte. Then watching Prometheus starring Michael Fassbender with Emma at Lincoln Square IMAX.

Monday evening I will be going to dinner at Little Sal's with Rebecca.
Tuesday night I have a Chinese Institute Free Film
Thursday night I have a NY Philharmonic meetup.
Then next weekend all I have planned so far is Sunday's Mets-Cincinatti Reds game at Citifields - Bobble Head day for Keith Hernandez!

Busy, busy!

I went to vet yesterday and spent $646 on Paddy, he got some bloodwork done, hope he's healthy!

I saw Roberto Bolle, but he'll be the subject of another post dedicated to him!


No comments: