Sunday, August 5, 2012

August plans

So I found out that the therapist Curtis is not married, no kids. Not sure if he is straight or gay. He told me to use a coaster for my drink so I thought he was gay - LOL

Anyways I will see him Monday night and Thursday night. I'm obsessed with him. He's very cute. He plays squash. LOL.  I don't know if that's a gay sport.

Yes, so it was Rebecca's birthday tonight so we went to 13 Step. So damn young crowd. Not a big fan of that place.

Tomorrow going to check out the brunch place Candle 79 with Rebecca and see if the cute bartender Josh is there.

Then Cyclones game. May try to run on treadmill for 2-2.5 miles.

Monday night cute therapist - like a date only I pay like $100 for it.

Tuesday night Mets-Marlins with bro and Rebecca

Wednesday night AC Milan and Yankees

Thursday night cute therapist, won't see him until after Labor Day :(

Friday night Picnic Garden Korean BBQ dinner! YUMM

Saturday going to Philly via Amtrak to see Real Madrid! YUP

Sunday no plans, maybe beach?

Yes, busy week!

No comments: