Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Update for August

Went to Long Island (Farmingdale) to visit my Long Island client, seems he's ready to do the 2 audits early this year! That's a good chunk of change!

So tonight I have a training session at 5:30PM with Amanda because Andrew is on vacation on the West Coast.

After that headed to Pranna to see Hrair (who I bumped into the middle of the street 3 months ago) and Ka Ming.. Karen coulddn't make it, for dinner.

This week. Tomorrow going to see Real Madrid-Barcelona match (starts at 4:30PM) but will get there after work so around 5:30PM.

Friday going to Macondo with my meetup group.

Saturday I have a 5K in Harlem, then going to the Mets bobblehead day to get the Mike Piazza bobblehead. Then to David's BBQ 40th bday celebration. Then going to Artichoke pizza groupon with Augusto. Then heading to Wolfie & Nell and Wren with Augusto to check out the bars that my cute therapist recommended.

Sunday no plans, maybe going to the beach. Not entirely sure.


No comments: