Sunday, November 4, 2012

Unforgettable

OK I must be unforgettable. LOL!

Anyways I have this huge crush on this guy -- not really going into details but he's impossible to date. Worse than him being married (I mean people do have affairs) and a little bit less worse than him being a priest (those are sacred vows, only on GG do you see them breaking it!)

Yes, I survived the Hurricane Sandy - I mean I'm in Astoria Queens, not affected much by the hurricane and I'm nowhere near the water.

I'm working more days at that job I hate due to their power outage and connectivity issues. I hope I can make some extra cash this month so I can party hardy in Atlanta!

Yes headed to Atlanta for 4 nights in mid-December to catch the Hawks-Warriors and the Giants-Falcons (main reason I am going) -- also wanna check out CNN and Coke (even though I don't drink Coke anymore, I can drink Sprite, LOL)

So later today will attempt to go to church for first time in a long time.

And then dinner with my friend Augusto.. Might meet his parents. LOL

And then back to work tomorrow Monday!

OK will try to post more than once a month

No comments: