Saturday, November 30, 2013

Impending Tax Season/Major Life Decisions LOL

I don't know what to do for this upcoming tax season. I think I worked too hard and partied too hard last tax season trying to volunteer, work and be social. So do I just cut out the social and just work very hard? Or do I hire someone to help me out? I really want to move out on my own to Astoria with Paddy in May of 2014. I've decided not to date anyone. I just don't want to get hurt in any way. When I get into my forties, I think I will adopt a child (3 or older so I don't have to change diapers, LOL, or ruin my figure). That's my game plan. I like going on trips alone and I think I am a loner by nature. I'm pretty set in my ways. I think I can be happy alone. I have some friends who I will meet on occasion. I will just try not to be manic and go out too much when I live by myself in the future.

No comments: