Thursday, November 28, 2013

On A Quest To Lose 14 lbs.

I weigh 114 lbs, well it fluctuates between 114 and 115. I am on a quest to lose 14 lbs. I will have a yogurt for breakfast at 7AM, skip lunch and eat a moderate light dinner at 6pm. I will go for a drastic reduction in calories, limit my intake of food to 1200 calories per day using MyFitnessPal and MyLiveStrong to track my caloric intake.

My left foot also hurts so I am going to rest it for one month. I registered for the NYC Half Marathon in March. I will start running in the New Year. I will freeze my Equinox membership for the month of December. That will save me $188 which I will use to go towards straightening my hair at Jun Salon in NYC. I hope her rates didn't increase from $150 a few years back.

So wish me luck on this month-long endeavor to lose 14 lbs!

No comments: