Thursday, May 15, 2014

Monumental relationship news =)

So I just re-read my blog from earlier years (not all the entries) but I can see my manic ways of going out so much. There would be stretches in blog entry with me just listing my activities.

I am trying to schedule an appointment with my former therapist Curtis to see if he can help me decide on when to move out. I know if I move out in September it's not because I think I can live alone, it's to move out to be closer to my boyfriend Carl. I don't want Carl to be the reason I move out. When he didn't contact me for that 30 hr time span in either March or February I thought temporarily that we were broken up and my relief was instant that I did not have to move out. So I totally think that if I move out September 1, it's for Carl and not for myself.

I think I am definitely in love with Carl but I am not sure if I love Carl. We don't spend that much time together for me to say definitively that I love Carl. I do know he makes me happy and I am so happy I found him. He's so caring, adoring and attentive, I feel like I am missing this huge flaw or that he doesn't spend weekends with me because he has a wife and kids somewhere he hid away at his apt where I've never visited.

I need to work out these issues with Curtis. I hope he has some time available next Wed to meet.

I need to post more. I just have a paltry 3 posts for 2014.

I have an appt with a client tonight at 6pm. I had lunch with Elaine at Del Posto, not sure if it's worth the $51 I spent on it.

No comments: