Saturday, June 14, 2014

Relationship Update

I'm on a quest to try to post an entry every week.

So this past week I hung out with Carl a lot because he was less busy at work. Monday and Thursday he came over.  Tuesday night we watched Shakespeare in the Park together. And Thursday night we had a groupon dinner at Pao! Friday we hung out for about 2 hrs in the afternoon at Madison Square Park, that was quite pleasant.

So the sex with Carl is a bit too much for me. He takes forever to o (c). I really do love him so I will tolerate it.

So I asked Carl the last night he came over if he loved me and he said he did. But I had to ask him to get the answer. I wish he just had said it on his own as opposed to answering a question. I think Carl is the first guy to tell me that. I am in a bona fide relationship.

The only other issue with Carl is that he has a million ex's he still keeps in touch with. It makes me nervous and a bit jealous that he is still in touch with his long-term gfs.

I think these issues can be worked through though. I think if it ever ended with Carl I would totally swear off dating and men!


No comments: