Saturday, June 21, 2014

Weekly Post: Birthdays

Surprised I'm posting again? I am making a conscious effort to post every week. So here I am on a Friday late night blogging.

I am officially Carl's girlfriend. I am so in love with him, it's not even funny.

So it's Carl's 34th birthday. He spent the evening on his own but I did get a chance to see him earlier today.

I have graduated to seeing Carl 2 times a week. Still during the week and not on weekends. That may change with the Saturday Swan Lake. It is starring Roberto Bolle, the hottest male ballerina ever. He has the body of Adonis! He is perfectly sculpted.

So I will see Carl at our usual Starbucks (on 54th and Lex) on Tuesday or Wednesday. And then on Thursday we do Moma or Friday we do Guggenheim -- hope my MS ID works.

Yes then the week after we are going to watch Jaws at MOMA... They have the greatest film schedule for afternoon movies in July and August. including Days of Heaven, Annie Hall, Raging Bull, Manhattan.

Anyways I'll get back to my nyrr obsession. The question is whether or not I should run a marathon. I think I may just set my sights on a half-marathon. I still need to break the 2 hr mark on that goal.

So I gave Carl a heart-rate monitor watch for his bday but I so want it back! LOL


No comments: