Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Whoops long time since last post will try to make it memorable

OK I logged on here a few days ago but failed to log in an entry.

I am super busy with work. Which is good so I can earn some extra cash and be able to move out in December or January. Not sure if Carl will be able to spend more time with me once I move out. Not even sure if I should move out at all.

Questions, questions! Decisions, decisions!

I am debating on whether or not I should attend the Real Madrid meetup tonight and give them cash to be a member. I have to check and see if those dates are days that I can even attend the match. I think the first El Clasico hosted in Madrid I can make in October. But the March 22 is tentative and not likely as I get super busy with taxes around that time. Not sure if I should spend $25 on just one match and a tee-shirt!

Carl and I are still dating.. Nothing too serious tho which is good on my side. We see each other 2-3 times a week. This week we are aiming for 3 visits. One conjugal, one museum and one movie meetup. We shall see if that is what happens this week. I'm super busy tho so if I don't see him that much I can survive.

May

No comments: