Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Waiting on line for Shakespeare in the Park tickets

So there goes posting every day. I will try to post an entry every day and maybe stagger when it’s posted.

So I am waiting in line for Shakepeare in the Park tickets. 

I don’t know if I should try on makeup. I bought eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss. I will check out the Queen lipstick that G recommended at space nk this Saturday. I hope the lipstick is not too expensive.

I am tired. I will take a nap at my office from 3-6pm. It’s not so busy so that’s good.

So I am still dating Carl. It’s moving pretty slowly but I see him two to three times a week. For Starbucks dates and/or movie/museum dates. I am a bit bored with Carl’s choice of dates so when I move out to Astoria I may start dating other people unless I do more fun things with Carl. I am even loathe to tell him this because he already knows my stance on that. I will see what my therapist suggests in late August. I may cut him to one session a month. 

I signed up for the Peer-to-Peer Program with NAMI and the next one starts in September. I hope they have room for me. I will learn more about it the next time I go to NAMI. Not tonight as I have Shakespeare in the Park tickets. I hope I don’t fall asleep like the time I went with Carl. I will try to sleep and take a nap at my office and lay my head to rest there.


OK so 3 hrs, 15 minutes to go. Once it reaches 10am, 2 hrs just fly by.  I want to see it with Carl so maybe I will say I didn’t go today and wait for a day he can make it. That way if I miss it, I will have already seen it. I am scheduled to do a dinner with him so I can use my groupon but that doesn’t seem likely as he hasn’t given me a date for that.

So the above was written in Central Park. I have gotten the two tickets and can't wait for the performance. I don't think I've ever seen King Lear performed live before so it'll be new. I need to stay awake so I should be napping now. 

All my work for today has been finished, waiting to hear back in regards to some client matters but I haven't heard back so I will lay my head to rest for a couple hours.

OK until tomorrow! Happy Hump Day!


No comments: