Thursday, November 19, 2015

No more pain in my feet, what a miracle

So let me preface this blog post with this realization that I made this week. My boyfriend Carl is always right. It's so frustrating.

My last post focused on my foot problems. My left foot was feeling discomfort even from walking when I gave it up for three weeks. My right ankle felt some twinges of pain when I was walking as well. My bf told me to run through the pain but I balked at it. I was going to go through the whole of November without any running. I even rowed for 30 minutes a couple weeks ago. But then the 4M Race to Deliver is coming up on next Sunday Nov 22 so I decided to run 3 miles this past Saturday. I felt my left foot, no pain in my right ankle. But it wasn't too crippling. Just a nagging feeling. The second day I ran it was much better and then lo and behold by Monday my left foot didn't feel any discomfort. I had switched into flat boots or sneakers to alleviate the pain but I went back to heels on Tuesday and still no pain returned. My bf was right. Argh

No comments: