Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Digging a hole

I have not heard from patrick... what's up with that? He yelled at me for reminding me to tell him about the results and I am trying to wait patiently, maybe he won't get the results til next Monday, in which that would definitely be over the 7 days that is needed to run the tests if he had taken it on Thursday.

Paddy is digging a hole in the couch to hide the cookie dog bone. Weird, he won't eat it but he will try and dig a hole for it. He ain't that swift, he takes after his namesake.

I have been seeing a psychic. Her name is Valerie. She looks like she is 14. She charged me for the initial consult and then 3 charts so it came to $80. I was supposed to see her mom, Theresa, but then she became my clairvoyant. She has been asking me to do these rituals, like bathe in sea salts, and dress in white. I just wanted to find out what the future holds and if he is the one for me. But she said the vibrations are not coming in that clear and she doesn't know yet. She said that I was destined to meet him, that I was supposed to meet him. She said that he is a nice guy.

My friend Leigh Ann said she is off-target there.

Her mom saw me last time cuz they have to battle two generations and said there was a man who loves me, but there was great confusion and miscommunication. I wonder if she meant him since the verdict was still out with Valerie. Since I like clinging to hope, I didn't want to correct her. I see her tomorrow night right before hanging out with Eneida. I haven't seen her in a while since she handled the closing of the coop.

Now Paddy is staring off into the distance, I wonder if he can tell the future. I wonder if he was a real human boy in a previous life.

What is up with pp? Should I just wait it out or will it be like last time, waiting for an answer and finally calling him a month or so later, and he denies ever having it. I wonder if he dug himself a hole he can't get out of.

No comments: