Monday, January 29, 2007

Sterility and Sleeping Dogs

Paddy is snoring. He sleeps so much. At least 14 hours a day.

I wonder if he has access to this website or even cares what I write anymore.

Catherine is on her tenth Mexican guy she is in love with.

Valerie the 'psychic' turned out to be a scam artist. She had me fill this Hellman's jar with water that I had cleansed my face with and it had turned black. Only I think she changed the jars. I had previously filled a Classico jar with water and she made me go find a Hellman's jar so I think she had switched the jars. The water didn't seem to be the same amount I had poured into mine, so that alerted me to the problem.

So I don't have any resolution on what to do with him.

He did tell me he has it. Or was diagnosed with being borderline - whatever that means. I have to go to my gynecologist and pay a bill and collect my records to show him. I wonder if we'll sleep with each other in the future. I obviously enjoy it immensely with him, so I'm up for it. He told me he'll call me in a few weeks with the records to let me know what the other results from the follow-up test are. It sounds kinda over. It sounds like he is fed up with me accusing him and acting all psycho. I am sorta sad about it. But it's a good thing to move on and find my true prince charming who will want to whisk me away to a castle and marry me and have me be the mother of his children.

Pp had told me that he didn't want to have any children, when I said he might be sterile. That's not good. I wonder why he doesn't want to have kids. I just said that it's good that his stupid genes won't be passed on.. I didn't want to pry since it wasn't like we were ever going to get married to each other, so it was a moot point.

No comments: