Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day of rest

Back at work, the guy I mainly report to is out today so I have the rest of today to slack off.

I wonder if I will be like the consultant whose office I sit in. We have an office that we share. She's been here since last September, that's over a year of consulting. That would mean every week for over 52 weeks I would need to ask my manager to sign my timesheet. I wonder if I can stand that long. I get paid a lot as a consultant, 1.5 times plus I get overtime so maybe I do want to stay a consultant.

I already joined New York Health and Racquet club. It was $102 a month for 2 years. It's better than Equinox which was $170/a month with a $250 initiation fee. I will not spend over $150 for a gym. It was $139/a month for one gym. That's outrageous.

There are locations in Whitehall and Great Neck, so I can go there when I visit my parents or am at work. I am not sure which location is closest, 45th and Lexington or 50th and Madison. Probably 45th Street. I will check that out tonight after my tax appointment at 6:45pm.

Did I mention that I did a woman's personal financial statement at work in less than 10 minutes? I charged her $150. I wish I can find more clients like hers. They take less time than meeting a tax client which takes about an hour to get there and then 15 minutes of talking to them. I am going to get a phone line in January just in case I can get fax clients.

No comments: