Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kinda busy today but have a lag

The title of this blog says it all.

I am feeling somewhat better, I am not dripping all over the place but I still have somewhat watery eyes and am sniffling. I don't think I will be able to run until Sunday and then I might not last 4 miles. Should I chance running the Race to Deliver and end up walking the last 2 miles, or should I just skip it? I am also going to skip the next two or three running classes and try to build up my running when I feel better next week. It's better than me getting myself up to the Upper East Side and then turning back after a mile.

This Saturday I may have to come in to work. I need to get my new Taryn Rose shoes tapped, so I am kind of annoyed, I need to do that so I can wear skirts.

This Saturday I am going to go to Jacadi on Madison and 67th to get replacement clothes for Catherine's 4 year old daughter Olivia and 8 month old son Alonzo. I bought them clothes over the summer or in the spring when it was her daughter's birthday but I can't find the clothes, which sucks because I think that cost me at least $65!

If I can order her stuff from jacadi.com I would order her this dress, but alas I have to live in France to get clothes delivered:












No comments: