Thursday, July 23, 2009

Running coach

I rehired my running coach because I've been dying to ask her advice and I think she is worth it. I will stop my swim lessons with my swim coach since I have learned the breathing for freestyle and even learned the breaststroke. Finally after 17 lessons, it clicked in. I have three lessons left so I will perfect my technique and practice so I can do 400 meters for a sprint triathlon. I don't know if I am going to try training for an Olympic triathlon. The NYRR has an August sprint triathlon that is indoors in a pool so I might do that one next year.

I am volunteering at the NYC Nautica Triathlon this weekend just in case I want to run the NYC Nautica Triathlon next year. I have a Saturday orientation at 2pm at the Bandshell at 72nd Street. Hope I'm able to find out where it is. I then have to get to the triathlon by 6:30am which means I have to catch the early 4:20am bus to the subway. If I could just get there at 7am I could take the LIRR, I'm going to see if I can come in at 7am.

No comments: