Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday In

I wonder how many people read this blog. I think I can think of only two. I might start another livejournal account to have my own journals where no one reads it. Took this off of my Facebook link.

Spending a Friday in. Have a long training run tomorrow at 7am.

I have to make a decision on whether or not I want to continue having Marty as a training partner. I think I'm falling for him. Not good. Trying to fight it. I really want to run this marathon with someone else, that will ensure me running the marathon. This'll be the eighth year that I've wanted to run the NYC Marathon. Ever since 2001. No excuses this year as I'm self-employed and have all the time in the world to train. The real question is that if I run the August 16 NYC Half-Marathon I'll get an entry for the 2010 Marathon. Who am I going to train with then? James? He lives in NJ and tried dating me when I wasn't interested in him.

No comments: