Thursday, December 22, 2011

BBC! Updates

So the weekly updates have come to a halt. So sorry for those even bothering to read this. I am still doing my own tax business and working out like a fiend.

I am projected to be fine without full-time or even part-time work until September of 2012. So I will look for full-time or part-time work in April after this coming tax season!

I have lost 4-5 lbs. I am currently hovering near 103. Once I weighed 102.4... I want to weigh 95 lbs because I weighed 95 lbs back in 2001 when I was 24 and had a super-crush on Joe, this really hot trainer at NYSC. I googled him and he is still there now as a fitness services manager. His FB pic is with him and this woman, not sure if that's his wife, fiance, girlfriend. I did ask to be his contact on LinkedIn but he has only 4 connections so I doubt he uses it much. He's still hot! Thought he wanted to be an actor. Oh well.

My new craze is Barry's Boot Camp! I ordered a 5-pack for $110. $22 a session instead of $32. I will take some fitness classes at Equinox to prep myself up for the BBC.

I will prolly take it with Joey Gonzalez, COO of BBC. I was contemplating taking Noah's classes but he's not an expert trainer like Joey. Plus he's Jewish! LOL I doubt I will be dating Noah anyways. He did accept my friend request unlike Joey. All of them don't hold a candle to Joe. He inspired me to run the marathon... I am even contemplating tracking down which NYSC he belongs to and re-joining NYSC. Nah. I like not being in any relationship of any kind. As Rachel Weisz character said in Definitely Maybe, "I don't need a guy!" Just his sperm. LOL

I will cut out my hair coloring and manicure expense if I like BBC.

OK nothing else new with me. Nothing to do today or tonight. I spun with RP of Terrier Tri at 85th and Third (four spin classes each day this week in a row!). Will attempt to run 3.4 miles tmrw.

He gave out free Terrier Tri coffee mugs! Not sure why the 85th Street Equinox members are so special. I went to the 63rd St Terrier Tri on Wednesday morning and he didn't give anything out to them!


No comments: