Saturday, December 31, 2011

Getting off all medication!

Tonight I took 2 2o mg tablets of Geodon. I have been only on 60 mg of Geodon for the past week. I will take 40 mg of Geodon until Jan 10, then I'll switch to 20 mg until Jan 20 and then I'll go completely off it. I think this is possible because I don't drink any caffeine (no coffee for 28 days and no soda for at least 20 days!). I sometimes occasionally drink Snapple Iced Tea but tea caffeine is better, more antioxidants.

I will cancel my Dr Sherman appt and be doctor-free and medicine-free for the first time since November 2007!

I stopped taking the Zoloft medication in late 2009 and I only needed the Geodon to go to sleep. But now that I have no job, tax season is not until mid-February and I can sleep longer hours because I have no caffeine in my system I don't need Geodon to go to sleep! I hope this 40 mgs is enough! Patrick moved to Chicago, no Brandon or even innocuous clueless Davey is out of the picture. So no guys to get paranoid over. Perfect time to end this medication addiction.

Wish me luck!

No comments: