Monday, December 26, 2011

Xmas update

I will try to post weekly if not more updates on my blog. Still at my parents. Have been here since Christmas Eve!

I am making my old recipes from Jan 2010. I will try cooking more because it saves on money and I'm tired of the food in my neighborhood.

I'm going to make spicy cajun chicken fettuccine (from Pioneer Woman's website. www.thepioneerwoman.com) on Thursday. I have to eat the avocados before they go bad!

I've been making a chicken avocado salad with grilled chicken, sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, red leaf lettuce and diced eggs! Very tasty! I need to buy jalapenos. I found them to be really good and they were at the Morgan Le Faye cafetaria salad bar.

My dad bought me a winter coat. It's Larry Levine cream colored (I still want the white DKNY or the white Calvin Klein coat) long down coat. I prolly won't wear it often as I don't want to get it dirty. I'll be spending a fortune on dry cleaning bills as my mom predicts. They also got me some thermal underwear and a rice cooker.

Still need to buy a blender, food processor, cheese grater, and rolling pin. What irks me is that I bought a cheese grater and rolling pin back in 2010.. Not sure where they are!

So headed back home tmrw around 4:30PM. I might take a spin class tmrw morning. It's an hour spin because in Long Island they spin for an hour (LOL).

I just love Robert Pennino's Terrier Tri cycling classes! I think that makes up for the $178 Equinox membership fee. He's my favorite spin instructor of all time. Gregg Cook of the Terracycle classes is a close second favorite spin instructor. He teaches three classes M to Thur and two classes on Fri. Gonna try his Whipped Classes next month to prep for BBC classes in March. Also will take Leandro Calvallo (sp?) Brazilian Butt/Tummy Tuck/Body Sculpt classes. And Kristi Molinaro's 30/60/90 classes.

Also will save money for a Polar FT60 heart-rate monitor watch! $130. I will get that in March to train for the Brooklyn Half-Marathon!

It looks like there might be showers on NYE, so will skip the outdoor 4 miler. My first race will be the Coogan's 5K. Will try to do it in 8:30 min miles!

I am beginning to like to run again. Need to train up to 6 miles (one full Central Park loop).

Wonder if I'll ever hear from Brandon R again. I do know what he's up to on any given day given his constant twitter updates. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, LOL

I went to the Jets-Giants game on Christmas Eve with Augusto. That's the last time he goes to a winter game with me. He abandoned me after the third quarter. Not a true fan! Giants won! I was ecstatic! Giants are my number 1 team of all time. Followed closely by Real Madrid, Mets, Yankees, then Jets. I doubt they will win the Super Bowl with Mark Sanchez. I see Vick, Romo and Flacco winning Super Bowl Rings before Sanchez. there was a funny heckler who kept calling him Mark Sandwich. very funny guy!

Too bad I am not making enough money from my tax business to go to the Cowboys-Giants NFC East title game! One way is to get one ticket and use my dentist money and just not finish my post and crown. LOL Nah!


No comments: