Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bad timing with Brandon

See I was free after 4PM today and Brandon didn't contact me. He will contact me on the nights when I'm busy. LOL.

I have two meetups tmw. One pug meetup *(which is why I joined meetup in the first place). Church at 7:45AM tmw. I will also do a Real Madrid-Levante meetup at 3:30pm. I had a tentative corp tax meeting in Westchester but that will be rescheduled to a future date.

No plans after 5:30pm maybe Brandon will call me tmw night.

Then Monday 1PM client, 5:15PM dental appt, my last appt unless I get more cavities or root canals. Knock on wood, no!

Tuesday, 3 appts. 12PM, 1PM, Meetup with NY Ethnic Group for Valentine's Day, Vietnamese restaurant in Chinatown, that seems fun, 30 people signed up

Thursday 1 off-site appt on 93rd and Broadway Starbucks

These tax appts I am booking are mostly last year's clients. Not so bad. But I want new clients like the S Corp in Westchester. Here's hoping I get more new business in the coming weeks.

I will see Josh for dinner at Ah! Chihuahuas in Midtown East this Friday at 7PM (near my old apt on 51st and 1st). It's on 3rd and 53rd. That's a groupon deal, not so bad!

Then Saturday at 8PM at the Met Opera House in Lincoln Center I have an opera Ernani with Emma. Balcony box seats, $47.50. Not so bad.

No plans on Sunday although that can change. I wanna see that movie This Means War. Maybe I will see that or Safe House with my bro.

No comments: