Friday, February 10, 2012

Brandon's stalking me

OK I'm being stalked. Brandon called me on Wed night at 7PM right before meeting my friend Chiemi for burger dinner in East Village. Tonight he called at 4PM twice and then when I didn't pick up he called at 5:20PM. I picked up and we chatted. I am busy tonight meeting Augusto for Indian dinner I'm treating him to because he lent me his phone number to use for Craigslist.

I wasn't busy yesterday and he didn't call. Anyways I told him I wasn't busy this weekend but who knows he might be going to Vermont to ski with his buddies. who knows?

He tweeted his friend about going to the Brooklyn Bowl last night but he went to Irving Plaza. Weird, eh?

Also he's asking abt anal sex. That's great. he's like humongous and now he wants that. That will be painful. Not picking up his blocked calls anymore. LOL

No comments: