Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bfs

OK, I like reading FB and seeing pics of old high school friends. It makes me feel better about myself that some fellow female classmates (read the same age), are single. And the one I'm talking about now is a doctor who just bought an apt. LOL. Anyways, in her pics where she dresses up she has like a heavy usage of eye makeup, it's a bit scary.. not sure if she got that shit tattoo'ed on but it just doesn't look attractive. I used to be very good friends with her one or two years I was in HS but we drifted apart.

And then there's HP whom I've never met, she knows DL and I kinda stalked her on twitter a few years ago but I don't read her tweets nowadays (just check in occasionally). She's born in 79 and has no bf either.

So until DL, EK or HP get bfs who they eventually marry and have kids with, no rush for me to get there either - LOL


No comments: