Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend!

So yes, tax season is finally here (even though the IRS is not accepting efiled returns until 1/30/13 which is this Wed). I already efiled three returns (some of my old clients are very eager for their refunds, LOL).

Yes finished up an audit report and emailed it to my client. Now I should go to sleep but not that tired.

I wanted to updated the Li Na had won the first set of the Australian Open finals and lost the next two sets.. She had twisted her ankle and did not get back to her level of play that had ousted Sharapova. I'm annoyed, if she wasn't going to keep it up then she should have let Maria try to upend Azarenka. I am not a big A fan. LOL

So I went to see Le Comte Ory on Friday night at the Met, had dinner at Lincoln Ristorante -- it was the best shrimp I've ever had -- it was shrimp pasta. Very tasty. Although pricey.

And then Saturday night I went to the Paramount Theatre in Huntington to watch Citizen Cope. I enjoyed it. And this past night I had my first Restaurant Week dinner at Smith and Wollensky this year. I am not a big steak lover so I will pass on any more steakhouses til I get an appreciation of steaks. LOL

No comments: