Sunday, January 20, 2013

I think I do have a crush on the Brit

So yeah I was looking at some old ex-'s FB pages and I miss TK! I only broke it off with him because he was an atheist and was short, even though the sex was very good. Not as great as RC but he was a jerk/asshole. TK wasn't a jerk. And I think he contacted me in Jan 2009... Ha!

Yes, I am so sad. I may see my psychiatrist Dr Sherman to confess to her I have a crush on my therapist.. LOL -- not good.

Oh and Andy Murray, the Brit, has a girlfriend of 3 years, which is fine... But why didn't Albert tell me he has a gf, if they have been dating that long, it should be well-established.

But the last time I saw him was this meetup on a Saturday night watching football games at VD.

He sat across from me and we actually talked a bit. I still don't think he knows my name but he did share his fries with me and when my chicken penne finally came, it was so huge, he helped me finish eating the food. Which is kinda intimate, no?? I am confused. I do think I have a crush on him. LOL


No comments: