Friday, May 16, 2008

Another church


So I mentioned to a co-worker that I was going to church this Sunday to St. John the Divine, and apparently that's not a Catholic Church, it's Episcopalian. Now I have to find a new church. I may go to her church which is on Park Avenue and 84th Street named St. Ignatius Loyal Church. That's right by where John F used to live, or lives part-time at. I wonder where that boy is. He responded to my urgent message yesterday but I didn't follow-up with him on a date. I am not feeling it for him. There's something about him that I don't think is right.

Waiting for this day to end. I finished up some work but want to prolong doing it so that I can go home on time today. I don't think I am going to the Mets-Yankees meetup game tonight at Turtle Bay. I am not getting along with the assistant organizer, Laura, and I want to go home and do laundry. Maybe that's what I'll do tonight, laundry.

No comments: